Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hair Planting... Another Big Mistake!


Kathy and I had our hair "planted" before the Beaverton Foursquare team arrived. I wasn't convinced I wanted to do it but went ahead with the process anyway.

Personally, it was a big mistake, and I won't do it again. The rubber bands and the tightness of the braids broke a lot of hair. It only cost about $7, and I left the braids in for almost 48 hours. I was so relieved to get them out, even though it left me with Tina Turner hair until I washed it.


Here are the pictures you've been asking for!


















2 comments:

Ann said...

Where is the picture of the "Tina Turner" hair.

Curt Wright said...

Hello Krisnee. You probably don't remember me. I spoke to you about Sierra Leone at the Baptism in the Park service during the summer. I will be on the team coming to Sierra Leone on Feb 2nd. I am looking forward to spending time with you guys and finding out what God has planned for the trip.
God Bless you.
Curt